[Tails-dev] logos: improvements suggestions

Author: BitingBird
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] logos: improvements suggestions
Hi! It's a but late, but I'm gonna say what improvements I'd like to see
to some logo proposals, in case you want to rework them :)

Constantin: could you make a version in blue? The grey doesn't evoke an
iceberg so much

Jared: I really like the sketch where Tails'A is the cat's ear (second
page, bottom links). Would you make it less sketchy?

Jesse: could you put colors in your maze? It would probably be more readable

I can already say, I'm amazed there are so much proposals, and so many I
find beautiful! It's going to be awfully hard to vote! Thank you, you
are amazing artists.

BitingBird