[Tails-dev] Tails Logo Contest Submission

Author: Christopher Huizar
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails Logo Contest Submission
Hello,

I am including a link to my submissions for the Tails logo design contest.
You will find a master logo, logo variations, a banner and several splash
page variations.

I have included both SVG and PDF formats. I have original Adobe Illustrator
files if those are needed. I can save/export any other format if needed. If
there are any issues opening the files please let me know. Or if you would
like to see specific variations like color or size, please let me know. I
will email you if I complete additional complimentary materials.

Files can be found at:
http://onegreatthing.com/tails/

The font used was from Debian.org, and is called Weathered Solid BRK.

Sincerely,
Christopher Huizar