Re: [Tails-dev] tail logo

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: BOISHAL BARUAH
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] tail logo
BOISHAL BARUAH:
> here is my logo design
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0uye114ry4rilhn/5viqGRdhMR?lst

Thanks a lot for your proposal!

I added it to the others ones we already had in the contest:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index25h1

> *I am working under GPLV3 license
> *I am using AboriginalSansBOLD9433 font which is under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC
> LICENSE Version 3. (http://www.languagegeek.com/misc/license/gnu.htmllicense)
> and i have done some modification to it.

All this works perfectly, thanks! By the way, on your Dropbox the
license is AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE which is different than GPLV3.
Sorry for the nitpicking, and we can figure that out later on.

Can you also clarify how we should use your logo on a white background.
Would it be as a gray square with the design inside (like in the
blueprint), or would it be a different version?

--
sajolida