Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Logo

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Juan Christian \(Google Drive\)
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Logo
intrigeri:
> Juan Christian wrote (30 Mar 2014 20:32:05 GMT) :
>> Multiple hosts:
>
>> http://rghost.net/53620128
>> http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/56371648/file.html
>> http://www.filedropper.com/tails-2014-03-30
>> http://wikisend.com/download/418844/Tails-2014-03-30.zip
>
> Thanks! As https://tails.boum.org/news/logo_contest/ puts it, we need
> a bit more information before we can add your logo to the list of
> candidates:
>
> * what license are you publishing this work under? for our needs, it
>   must be a free licence, compatible with GPL3+. We suggest one of
>   those:
>   - GPL
>     https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
>   - CCO (Public Domain)
>      https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/
>   - Free Art License
>      http://artlibre.org/lal/en
>   - Creative Commons Attribution
>      https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
>   - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
>     https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

Actually to be compatible with the Debian Free Software Guidelines, it
would be better to limit the options to three:

 - GPL
   https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
 - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
   https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
 - CCO (Public Domain)
    https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/

> * what font did you use, and what license is it published under?

I found information about the font in the ZIP file. The licensing is a
bit ambiguous but somehow free, maybe non-commercial. I think it's not a
blocker and we can contact the original author later on if who choose
this logo.

> * we need the SVG source of the logo

That was in the ZIP file :)

So I added your proposal to the contest. Here it is:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index19h1

Thanks for your proposal!

--
sajolida