Re: [Tails-dev] Please clarify the license to be used with y…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Leonardo Nc
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: sajolida
Kopio: gareth, john.costarica001, c.koblmiller, protoplanet, carmie, renatolvargas, redesign.design, sterling, DrBiT, andrew, edake14, fbc3bce6, The Tails public development discussion list, jessemckay, sas352, moonbrother40, mauricegeorge71
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Please clarify the license to be used with your logo proposal

> To provide you with a list of possibilities, here are some of the
> licenses that would work:
>
> - GPL
>   https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
> - CCO (Public Domain)
>    https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/
> - Free Art License
>    http://artlibre.org/lal/en
> - Creative Commons Attribution
>    https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
> - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
>   https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

Hi, I'm not an expert on licenses, and trying to read the list of
possibilities, I just choose the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.
One of the major reasons for this choice is that I could read and
understand it easily with the human-readable summary of the license and
because I'll like to preserve it always free with the share alike option.

Thanks :)

--
leonardo<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x24883F55141C1C5C>