Re: [Tails-dev] #5594: tails-greeter: better administration …

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] #5594: tails-greeter: better administration password UI
Hi,

Andres Gomez Ramirez wrote (30 Mar 2014 13:26:46 GMT) :
> Hi, I attached a new patch for Feature #5594 tails-greeter: better
> administration password UI.

Thanks! The next release (1.0) will be a point-release, and I don't
think this qualifies as a bugfix worth including in it, so I'll assume
this is targetted at 1.1, based on Wheezy.

Do you think you could rebase your patch on top of the "wheezy" branch
of the greeter, and test it in an (experimental) Wheezy-based ISO?
You can download such an ISO on
http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_feature-wheezy/

Once this is done, please reassign to anonym (acting as the release
manager for 1.1) and set the milestone field to 1.1.

Thanks in advance!