[Tails-dev] Logo Contest Submission - Joe

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Joe Matherne
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tails-dev
Aihe: [Tails-dev] Logo Contest Submission - Joe
Tails Logo Contest

Entry name: Joe

link to files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vldyzpvjsynnnfc/YA1EexwrY-

Abstract about the Logo:

The lizard in the logo takes the place of uppercase the "T" in "Tails"
while providing a physical representation of a tail. In the wild a tail can
provide a lizard with both an escape mechanism and a movement stability.
Many species of a lizards are capable of disconnecting their tails safely,
which can grow back, as a defense mechanism that both confuses a predator
and allows for a quick escape. I use the purple color in the lizards tail
to symbolize this relation that a user may have with the Tails operating
system. The green and purple are both adapted from Tor's onion color scheme.

The font is Open Sans which I used to hint at the open source background
around Debian (if you know your fonts). The community aspect of software
being released as open source also has a strong presence in the Tor
project's development.

link to files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vldyzpvjsynnnfc/YA1EexwrY-

Open Sans font

link to font: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/download/open-sans