Re: [Tails-l10n] Glossaries

Autor: Francesca Ciceri
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Glossaries
Hi!

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 04:41:58PM +0000, BitingBird wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If you are using glossaries to translate Tails, please say which: I'd
> like to document that it the "contribute" documentation, to improve
> translation homogeneity and help newcomers join.

Italian team here. Cannot speak for other people in the team, but I'm
using this one [1], which is a bit old but still good for some terms,
with this [2], which is not properly a glossary but a series of
typographical and grammatical guidelines on how to translate free software
programs.

[1] http://tp.linux.it/glossario.html
[2] http://tp.linux.it/buona_traduzione.html

Cheers,