Re: [Tails-dev] Dr.BiT: Tails Logo submission

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, DrBiT
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Dr.BiT: Tails Logo submission
Dr.BiT:
> Here is a logo submission
> this is just draft for the moment, I can modify if you have some
> propositions.
>
> https://mega.co.nz/#!sBEyBJqC!8r8x7RglVhxTLKS9cYmm7GubAYQZdi3Fud4C0JXxF_I
>
> https://mega.co.nz/#!EIVRGTRK!pXdd3Pu-nWATxxZD5kl_hTFRF_g74nFos8v8u7W17Mg
>
> https://mega.co.nz/#!dZkyxZaT!3LGgoaPS29xsQyGmqvDGPBUY1w8rE0ISRWL2qsNzxyM

Cool, thanks a lot for your proposal. I added it to the logo contest:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index11h1

> The idea is a Racoon or Skunk head in its rounded tail (with Tor colors)
> The Racoon is nice because it's like it's wearing a mask
> But I like the skunk more, though I'm still thinking on how to integrate it
> better in the logo.

Ok, so don't hesitate to submit an updated version before the deadline
if you want. But the racoon version looked pretty much ready already.

And also, to make your proposal stronger, you think about a typography
for the "Tails" word as well.

--
sajolida