[Tails-dev] Ticket gardening: high priority and no assignee,…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: BitingBird
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Ticket gardening: high priority and no assignee, no target version
Ticket gardening, I find 2 features that have a high priority and no
assignee, no target version. They are 8 months old and haven't been
touched since. I find it paradoxal, maybe somebody wants to adopt one?
Maybe they are not that urgent? Maybe they became Broken windows after
all that time? Maybe everything is fine and I should stop spamming?
Input welcome, or that can be discussed at the next meeting :)

https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5340 analyze Jake FOCI12 paper

https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5505 investigate deanonymization
potential by the desktop user

There is also "Return to Icedove"
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5663 (and all its spawns), that's
high priority and no assignee, no target version. Special mention for:

https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6149 wait for Torbirdy patches
design documentation -> it's wait, priority high - that's kinda funny.

Or maybe my humour is just weird.