[Tails-dev] New greeter UI roadmap (was: Improving Tails' us…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Alan
À: tails-dev
Anciens-sujets: [Tails-dev] Improving Tails' usability, making it more attractive: got a plan!
Sujet: [Tails-dev] New greeter UI roadmap (was: Improving Tails' usability, making it more attractive: got a plan!)
Hi,

> Here is the plan and timeline we've drawn together:
>
> 1. $NOW--late May
>
>      - make Tails/Wheezy ready for usability testing [[Tails folks]]
>          * https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6862

Do we want the new greeter UI
(https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/tails-greeter:_revamp_UI) to be part
of that testing ISO (and of Tails 1.1) ?

If we find it important, I would volunteer to spend one or two days,
preferably with someone else to work on it.

Cheers