[Tails-l10n] Tails pt-BR team missing in action?

Autore: intrigeri
To: tails-l10n-pt-br
CC: tails-l10n
Oggetto: [Tails-l10n] Tails pt-BR team missing in action?
Hi, dear Tails pt-BR translators!

it's been a while since we have not received a pull request from
your team.

It's certainly no big deal, but your team is still officially part of
the list of teams that use Git [1], so potential contributors, who
would prefer to use Transifex instead, might be discouraged.

[1] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/#translate

I suggest we now do this:

  * we remove your team from the list of teams that use Git
  * we start welcoming pt-BR translations from Transifex
  * you focus on keeping the website translation up-to-date,
    using Git

What do you think?