[Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/linux-3.12 [Was:…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/linux-3.12 [Was: Broken build due to (expected) migration of 3.13.5-1 to testing]
14/03/14 15:07, anonym wrote:
> 14/03/14 12:02, intrigeri wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> as expected, Linux 3.13.5-1 has migrated to testing, which breaks most
>> of our builds, and prevents me from doing the reviewing job I've
>> been assigned.
>>
>> Dear RM, what's your ETA for proposing a fix?
>
> Sorry, I have them downloaded and ready. It slipped my mind to actually
> upload them to the APT repos. :S
>
> Expect a merge request in a few minutes!

Done. I also made sure that the branch builds, which made this take a
little bit longer.

Branch:    feature/linux-3.12
APT suite: feature-linux-3.12

Please review and merge (Git and APT suite) into testing and devel.
Let's wait with merging feature/linux-3.13 into devel until after the
0.23 release -- I won't put any time into it before that, at least.

Cheers!