Re: [Tails-dev] OpenITP Launches the Peer Review Board

Author: Jurre van Bergen
To: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] OpenITP Launches the Peer Review Board
On 03/07/2014 11:15 AM, sajolida@??? wrote:
> Great, it would be awesome if you subscribed to their mailing list then,
> and tell them Tails would be interested.

> Then don't hesitate to ask us for more help in case they ask you think
> you are not sure about regarding the process.
>
> I'm not sure any of us will be following this very closely, at least
> until we really have to bring in more knowledge than what you already have.

Update: I have subscribed to the mailinglist and I have filled in their
form at the OpenITP website (as that is the correct process as far as I
can see on prb.openitp.org). I will keep the list up-to-date about
what's happening.

I created the following ticket to track this:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6889

All the best,
Jurre

--