[Tails-testers] Boot problems Re: Call for testing: 0.23~rc…

Author: Andreas Kuckartz
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Boot problems Re: Call for testing: 0.23~rc1
Hi,

I installed 0.23~rc1 on a USB stick using the isohybrid method on a
lenovo ThinkPad X130e and upgraded a second USB stick using the Tails
Installer running on the first USB stick.

Results:

1. The first USB sticks boots and no unknown problems with it so far.

2. Memory wiping and automatic shutdown worked when I removed the first
USB stick.

3. The upgraded second USB stick *did not boot* (the internal OS booted
instead).

I then installed the new Tails on the second USB stick using the Tails
Installer running from the first USB stick.

Result:

3. The second USB stick *did not boot* (the internal OS booted instead).

Cheers,
Andreas