Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge whisperback:bugfix/…

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge whisperback:bugfix/filter_more_serial_nos
Hi,

> intrigeri wrote (03 Mar 2014 21:46:02 GMT) :
> > Code review passes for me. Untested, so I'll let anonym deal with
> > the next steps.
>
> I was going to take care of the next steps, to give a hand to anonym,
> but:
>
>   * HACKING has not been updated to document that one should run the
>     test suite before releasing (fixed in c31f5a5)

This was kind of intended, as it is far from complete and the
refactoring it is supposed to test didn't happen yet (see:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6799)

>   * the test suite does not pass for me (see below); does it pass
>     for you?

No, and it's kind of intended:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6799. Do you prefer I comment that
test now?

> So I'm giving up for now. Alan, do you think you'll have time to take
> care of this today? Otherwise, please mark this set of tickets as
> postponed to whatever version you think it can be ready for.

Sorry I didn't had time before to comment. Sorry to to have precized
all that.

I was willing to merge this so that at least most known leaks would be
solved for 1.0. Do you think it's still possible?

Cheers.