Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS Mobile via USB or dual-boot

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Alte Treads: Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS Mobile via USB or dual-boot
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS Mobile via USB or dual-boot
Hi Nathan,

Nathan of Guardian wrote (07 Jan 2014 18:13:10 GMT) :
> I think our best bet will be to start with Ubuntu Touch or Firefox OS,
> and strip it back to something you all are comfortable with putting the
> Tails name on.

It seems that the "TAILS" (sic) name has already been put on it quite
prominently:

* http://www.dailydot.com/technology/tor-anonymous-os-tails-freitas/
* http://www.dailydot.com/technology/tor-anonymous-mobile-os-tails/

I'm glad you are making progress on this (and I would be very happy to
see the code and design documentation), but my personal feeling is
that it's a bit premature to assume we'll be comfortable putting the
Tails name on this, and let journalists think it will definitely be
the case.