Re: [Tails-dev] Please review MAC address spoofing documenta…

Author: Matsa
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review MAC address spoofing documentation
Le Sat, 01 Mar 2014 19:18:22 +0000,
sajolida@??? a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I reworked the documentation for MAC address spoofing. The freeze is
> in 4 days, so we're even in time for a bit of review.
>
> So the file is there:
>
> http://git.tails.boum.org/tails/tree/wiki/src/doc/first_steps/startup_options/mac_spoofing.mdwn?h=feature/spoof-mac
>
> First of all, that's probably to most verbose piece of documentation
> we have until now. It's rather long and the language is probably
> tricky to grasp. It's not that I'm particularly happy with it so any
> proposal for improvement is welcome.

Hi,

I reviewed this documentation: great job!

It's in deed a bit verbose, but I guess this feature requires it.
I don't see any piece of this documentation that could be removed
without losing precious informations.

Just a typographic remark: the links to wikipedia use to contain
underscores, i.e [[!wikipedia Intel AMT]] should be [[!wikipedia
Intel_AMT]] instead, AFAIK.

We are looking forward to translate it in french, could the RM tell us
when we can start, the deadline and, above all, the place to find the
strings to translate the UI?

Thanks,
and keep on the good work