Re: [Tails-dev] Adding ~/.xsession-errors to the list of fil…

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: Alan
Dátum:
Címzett: tails-dev
Tárgy: Re: [Tails-dev] Adding ~/.xsession-errors to the list of files included in WhisperBack bug reports?
Hi,

> I would find it useful if we added /home/amnesia/.xsession-errors to
> the list of files included in WhisperBack bug reports, in particular
> since debugging information for Tails Upgrader now land into
> this file.

Looks useful. I could do it.

> Any drawback one can see in doing so?

It contains the output of most program started by the GUI. At least
claws-mail leaks there the hostname of the configured servers it
couldn't reach. So we might want to think about it twice.

Cheers