Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal to create a mailing list for testin…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Announcing tails-testers [was: Re: Proposal to create a mailing list for testing]
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal to create a mailing list for testing
Alan:
>> I don't think we've been doing that so far (eg tails-support,
>> tails-l10n, tails-bugs, etc.) but I don't mind starting now.
>>
>> I'm ok with being admin on that list of course :)
>>
>> Next step: I'll send a request to root@??? to ask for the list.
>> My last interactions with them were a bit frustrated but maybe they'll
>> answer this one.
>>
> What about this?

The list was created already. Next steps in my todo list are:

*** Check the configuration of tails-testers
*** Announce tails-testers
*** Invite dedicated people to tails-testers

Feel free to help me with any of this. Credentials are in the usual place.