Re: [Tails-dev] [RFC] Design (and prototype) for MAC spoofin…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [RFC] Design (and prototype) for MAC spoofing in Tails
21/02/14 16:21, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've had a look at the latest tails-greeter changes.
>
> Looks good, but a minor comment:
>
>> UNBLOCK_NETWORK_LOG="$(/usr/local/sbin/tails-unblock-network 2>&1)"
>> UNBLOCK_NETWORK_RET=$?
>> if [ "${UNBLOCK_NETWORK_RET}" -ne 0 ]; then
>>    log_error "tails-unblock-network exited with non-zero status and said:
>> ${UNBLOCK_NETWORK_LOG}"

> Why not log the exit code too?

I'm quite positive that was my intention (otherwise I could have skipped
the *_RET variable) but it was forgotten. Fixed in commit b64d375. Since
this is so trivial I just merged the feature branch into master again
without asking for a review, and I skipped packaging yet another t-g-
release -- we'll get it in the final t-g for the 0.23 release.

Cheers!