Re: [Tails-dev] lifrera 1.10.3 backport for wheezy?

Author: David Smith
To: Alan
CC: pochu, The Tails public development discussion list, onlyjob, rodrigo
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] lifrera 1.10.3 backport for wheezy?
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] lifrera 1.10.3 backport for wheezy?
On 02/25/2014 08:13 AM, Alan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some time ago, I wrote you about the possibility of updating the lifefra
> backport for wheezy, which would be highly useful for Tails[1].
>
> Do you still think about it?

I don't think 1.10.3 would ever be backported to Wheezy because of
regressions.

#731664"Segmentation fault" during startup"

#726272 "regression: 'Reduced Feed List' mode prevents viewing the last
item in a feed"

I am working on the packaging for 1.10.6 right now. This release should
contain fixes for both bugs and will be targeted towards unstable.
After a couple weeks we can then backport it to Wheezy if there aren't
any new issues.

Regards,

-David Smith