[Tails-dev] Cacert for Redmine (was: #5594: tails-greeter: b…

Author: winterfairy
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Cacert for Redmine (was: #5594: tails-greeter: better administration password UI)
intrigeri wrote:
> Andres Gomez Ramirez wrote (22 Feb 2014 18:10:41 GMT) :
>> btw I'm having problems to access labs.riseup.net with firefox
>> 27.0.1, there is an error with the certificate (?):
>> (Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)
>
> Installing the cacert (cacert.org) root certificate will fix this.
> On Debian systems, get it from /etc/ssl/certs/cacert.org*.pem.

I suggest adding a note about this on
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/working_together/Redmine/

I was also confused about this, so I guess more
potential or existing contributors may be.

For me there wasn't even an option to "trust" the certificate
temporarily, like there usually is for similar warning messages,
like e.g. self-signed certificates.