[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge a few test suite improveme…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge a few test suite improvements
Hi,

I've got a few branches waiting to be reviewed'n'merged for a while.
Reassigned to anonym for QA, as I'm not sure if bertagaz will have
time to deal with it in time for the freeze:

- test suite: fix persistence is not enabled check (#5465)
- better antitesting of memory erasure (#5959)
- Delete volumes after each scenario (#6544)

All these are candidates for 0.23. Note that some of these branches
are based on the work anonym did last July, that I reviewed back then,
and I recently took care of the polishing so that this work is
not lost.