[Tails-dev] boum, distribute & monetize your software

Author: Victor Vlad
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] boum, distribute & monetize your software
boum & CodeFuel - Business inquiry
Hi,

I'm part of the Business Development team at CodeFuel, a division of Perion.
I'm contacting you to discuss a possible partnership between CodeFuel and your company.

CodeFuel offers a
http://click.m.codefuel.com/?qs=9146822e705bff4209843fc7eefa95331a7ee892b65f4847f0d4b9bb86a4ce54
free software monetization service, including: * Search Monetization: Get paid per user with our SearchFuel solutions.* Smart Installer: Monetize software with the InstallFuel recommendation engine.* Advanced Analytics: Analyze data, traffic & boost revenues with our Control Center.

Plus, if you are looking to
http://click.m.codefuel.com/?qs=9146822e705bff42ceb58186a5cc84a7dd5a26aa824e11a8f8ed914fc4589631
distribute your software to millions of users, CodeFuel has a range of tools that can boost your traffic.
CodeFuel's products are enhanced by five search providers including Google and Bing.

I'd like to discuss our possible partnership via phone or Skype at your earliest convenience. When would be the best time for you to speak?
Alternatively simply reply to this email and we'll begin exploring our partneship.
Looking forward to hear from you,
Victor

http://click.m.codefuel.com/?qs=88d7e16fb0c84a2cebe50ef8da8b7a241164f509859fc30bccd83572ee0c6886 with link&Campaign=Outbound8&Adgroup=free%20software%20monetization%20link&utm_source=Outbound8&utm_medium=email&utm_term=free+software+monetization+link&utm_campaign=minisite with link//
Victor Vlad
mailto:victor.vlad@perion.com
victor.vlad@???
Business Development Director | CodeFuel, a division of Perionw.
http://click.m.codefuel.com/?qs=88d7e16fb0c84a2cebe50ef8da8b7a241164f509859fc30bccd83572ee0c6886 with link&Campaign=Outbound8&Adgroup=free%20software%20monetization%20link&utm_source=Outbound8&utm_medium=email&utm_term=free+software+monetization+link&utm_campaign=minisite with link//
www.CodeFuel.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any uses, copy, disclose or distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email or by telephone and delete or destroy any copy of this message. Thank you.
(c)2014 CodeFuel.com. All rights reserved. 180 Sansome Street, 18th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104

http://click.m.codefuel.com/?qs=9146822e705bff421a7a3e617c019cd652dd7d4aa603ea2ac807b460737fb485
View email in browser /
http://click.m.codefuel.com/?qs=9146822e705bff421d856e4501b2b9721666213a31a251e1e4a574549489ddae
Unsubscribe /