Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Launcher extension

Author: intrigeri
To: Kathleen Brade
CC: The Tails public development discussion list, Mark Smith, Mike Perry
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Launcher extension
Hi,

Kathleen Brade wrote (10 Feb 2014 15:17:23 GMT) :
> On 2/9/14, 10:21 AM, intrigeri wrote:
>> So, now that we agree on something that would satisfy our needs,
>> what's the plan? Has anyone allocated time to implement this?
>> If someone is planning to do it, is there any ETA?

> I think this is easy to add to Tor Launcher; Mark and I can probably
> do it in the next couple of days.

Awesome!

anonym, given you'll be working on bridges support soon, may you
please have a look at this idea ASAP, and evaluate how well it could
replace our initial plan? From my PoV it looks just great, compared to
the initial setup being done in Vidalia, but I might have
missed something.

Done: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10876

> We also need to agree on the environment variable name. Maybe something like:
> TOR_CONFIGURE_ONLY?

Works for me.