Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/cleanup-ikiwik…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/cleanup-ikiwiki-setup
sajolida@??? wrote (10 Feb 2014 16:54:46 GMT) :
> My previous email was suggesting that we could simply wait for the next
> release and the corresponding rebuild, instead of pinging them

I see. I initially misunderstood, since you wrote "those changes will
be applied on the next release when we rebuild the full wiki", which
is untrue as far as our live website is concerned. Note that $someone
(the RM?) would still have to explicitly ask them to change the
configuration, be it now or at the time of the next release.

> and having the site down for some minutes.

I'm not sure what you mean here. There might be some misunderstanding
about what effects a rebuild has, perhaps.

> But I won't fight over it, so I merge the branch into master, and sent
> them an email.

Cool.