[Tails-dev] Ideas for the future

Author: lance
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Ideas for the future
I have a few ideas that I want to run by the developers.

For autistici service users I think it would be good to include their
certificate into tails, they used a self signed certificate to my
knowledge which throws the browser off saying that it might be risky.

Another would be to toss around the idea of including Tox.im into tails.
You can find their repos @ https://github.com/irungentoo/ProjectTox-Core
- they use the NaCL encryption library and from a cryptographic
standpoint it seems rock solid. The first binaries are out to the
public, the Venom GUI client looks excellent so far!

Have a good one,

Lance