Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/cleanup-ikiwik…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/cleanup-ikiwiki-setup
intrigeri:
> intrigeri wrote (01 Jan 2014 12:12:13 GMT) :
>> intrigeri wrote (30 Dec 2013 19:51:41 GMT) :
>>> Please review'n'merge into stable and devel, or devel only if you feel
>>> that's too risky for a point-release.
>
>> Please hold on, I've changed my mind after realizing that it would be
>> good to make the blueprints editable (with password authentication)
>> over the web.
>
> Done in the branch.
>
> Please review'n'merge into stable and devel, or devel only if you feel
> that's too risky for a point-release.
>
> I assume sajolida will take care of this pull request, please correct
> me if I'm wrong.

I further improved my local CGI setup to test those changes. And the
website is not editable except the blueprints with password
authentication. So I merged into devel.

I guess merging into stable doesn't make sense anymore now that Tails
0.22.1 is out. No big deal, those changes will be applied on the next
release when we rebuild the full wiki.