[Tails-l10n] Plural form for pt.po from tails.pot

Autor: sajolida
Para: drebs, Tails localization discussion
Asunto: [Tails-l10n] Plural form for pt.po from tails.pot
Hi,

To the Portuguese translator of tails.pot.

I'm part of the people developing Tails.

Before including your translations in our Tails ISO we check the
integrity of the PO files using i18nspector [1].

The file pt.po didn't pass our last check and we had to patch the plural
form at the beginning of the file to make i18nspector happy.

This is the change we did:

+"Plural-Forms: nplurals=1; plural=0;\n"

Apparently, the plural form for pt is different than the plural form for
pt_BR. Don't ask me why :)

Could you do the same on Transifex?

[1]: http://jwilk.net/software/i18nspector