[Tails-l10n] Plural form for tr.po from tails.pot

Author: sajolida
To: aycaom, zucchinitr, volkangezer, iletisim, Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Plural form for tr.po from tails.pot
Hi,

To the Turkish team working on tails.pot.

I'm part of the people developing Tails.

Before including your translations in our Tails ISO we check the
integrity of the PO files using i18nspector [1].

The file tr.po didn't pass our last check and we had to patch the plural
form at the beginning of the file to make i18nspector happy.

This is the change we did:

-"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n > 1);\n"
+"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n"

Could you do the same on Transifex? I'm not part of the Turkish team so
I can't edit that file.

[1]: http://jwilk.net/software/i18nspector