[Tails-dev] Mac USB installation warning

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Michael James
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Mac USB installation warning
Well, I went to try to install Tails on my USB drive manually (
https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/installation/manual/mac/index.en.html),
and I found out something the hard way. You may want to add a warning to
the end of Step 5, as you do NOT want to attempt to cancel the process by
closing Terminal before the copy finishes. The USB drive will swap to
read-only mode, and I haven't found a way to get it out as it resists all
attempts to format it and/or change the permissions.
~Someone who knows what he's doing this weekend... this is gonna SUCK.

--
9 out of 10 people agree that when 10 people are surveyed, 1 will always
disagree with the other 9.