[mat-dev] Tickets status on Redmine

Author: intrigeri
To: mat-dev
Subject: [mat-dev] Tickets status on Redmine
Hi,

I find the current handling of tickets status on Redmine pretty
confusing: issues that are fixed in a released version (0.5) are still
in "Fix committed" status, so there is no way to sort them out of the
problems that are *not* fixed in any released version, but are fixed
in Git. I suggest doing the same as we do for Tails:

* Fix committed = fixed in Git, but not in any release yet
* Resolved = fixed in some released version

What do you think?

If we agree on this, perhaps the "Fix committed -> Resolved" step
should be added to the release process doc.