[movimenti.bicocca] Past & Present is celebrating the work o…

Autore: Tommaso Vitale
To: ML movimenti Bicocca
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] Past & Present is celebrating the work of E. P. Thompson
> Past & Present is celebrating the work of E. P. Thompson with a three-part series of special virtual issues. The first collection is available now and explores his seminal work, The Making of the English Working Class. It features fifteen original articles including E. P. Thompson's "Hunting the Jacobin Fox", which was published posthumously in Past & Present.
>
> The first collection is free through the end of March. Visit http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5666/2 to start reading.
>
> --

New books:
De la ville à la métropole
Programmare i territori del welfare

Tommaso VITALE
Scientific Director of the Master “Governing the Large Metropolis”. NEW WEBSITE! Please visit it.
Associate Professor of Sociology

My webpage with news on conferences and recent publications

tommaso.vitale@???
News with twitter: @VitaleTommaso

Centre d'études européennes
tel: 0033.(0)1.4549.8320
skype: tomvita
27 rue Saint-Guillaume 75337 Paris cedex 07 France
www.sciencespo.fr