[Freepto] repository - synclient

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: boyska
To: freepto
Betreff: [Freepto] repository - synclient
synclient-tools is going to be available on repositories, by now just on
berenjena. [But when considered stable, I'd like to backport it on
arancina, too]

While I was packaging and managing the repository, I fixed some things:

* the uptorepo function now uploads (by default) to both arancina and
berenjena. This behaviour can be overridden using the variable REPO, like
REPO="berenjena" uptorepo synclient*.deb
* all other packages are uploaded to both repositories, except the new
python-tortp*

--
boyska
gpg --recv-keys 0x58289ca9