Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] updates to index.de.po and getting_sta…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] updates to index.de.po and getting_started.de.po
Alster wrote (04 Jan 2014 15:50:03 GMT) :
> Since I'm new to these processes, maybe one of the other folks is more
> suitable for this position? I need yet to read up on what is expected
> from the German organizer.

Sorry, I was unclear. I'm not aware of any Tails translation team
currently having a formal "organizer" role. I'm glad if the German one
self-organizes the way ist members want, and I was not meaning to
suggest that you should become The Organizer there :)

> I'm also ill these days and will have to recover fully before I can
> do any Tails (or other) work.

Take care!

> So please allow for a week or so before I get started with the
> translations. (Please don't delay anything for my
> potential contributions!)

Sure. I'll consider these once they are clearly submitted as reviewed
and ready for merging (e.g. with "[pull]" in the subject).

I'm sorry this is not documented anywhere, but translators should not
assume Tails core developers with commit bit read all email with
"[LL]" in the subject, so making it clear when the review process has
been completed is needed.