[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/cleanup-ikiwiki-se…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Betreff: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/cleanup-ikiwiki-setup
Hi,

we have locked all pages of our website for online editing a while
ago, but we are still confusing people by displaying the corresponding
UI, which can't really be used.

feature/cleanup-ikiwiki-setup disables all online editing and
authentication ikiwiki plugins. Once reviewed and merged, we'll have
to forward this to root@??? so that they apply the changes on our
online website.

Please review'n'merge into stable and devel, or devel only if you feel
that's too risky for a point-release.

I assume sajolida will take care of this pull request, please correct
me if I'm wrong.

No ticket.