Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/torbrowser-24.…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/torbrowser-24.2.0esr-1+tails1
bertagaz@??? wrote (30 Dec 2013 00:06:04 GMT) :
>> That's a candidate for 0.22.1, so please merge into stable too (and do
>> the APT thing too). If you prefer, I can do it.

> Done.

Thanks. Actually, I was wrong about "drop the corresponding temporary
APT pinning rules since they won't be needed anymore", since this
breaks the build: we don't automatically install needed packages from
the backports repository. Therefore, I have reintroduced commit
f40d3b5 into feature/torbrowser-24.2.0esr-1+tails1, and merged it into
stable and devel.

I have also completed the merge into experimental (which I had failed
to do previously, apparently) by removing the set of packages this
branch was about (libnss3 libnss3-1d libnspr4 libnspr4-0d libsqlite3-0
sqlite3) from our experimental APT suite.

To end with, I have merged devel into the two major pending branches
that are under test these days (feature/{spoof-mac,uefi}), else
there's no way our nightly builds of these branches succeed with the
current state of our APT repository. If everything goes well, sunny
weather should be back on our Jenkins dashboard within a few hours :)