Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant

Author: David Wolinsky
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant
I went ahead and started the tails box, ran apt-get update && apt-get
dist-upgrade. It now works fine. I'll upload a tar file that contains the
new box, its sha256, and a pgp signature using my key posted here:
http://www.davidwolinsky.com/gnupg-pgp/
http://dedis.cs.yale.edu/dissent/files/tails.tar

Hopefully you'll post this as squeeze_v2 or something on your servers and
we can update the Vagrantfile in tails appropriately.

Cheers,
David