[Tails-dev] Regarding software change

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Michael Andersen
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Regarding software change
Hello Dev.

First, very nice job you are doing!

I do have 2 things that I believe would be wise to change.

First up is the ecryptfs-utils - this is a very solid encryption tool
that I think would be very handy to ship with your live cd.

Next up is the video editor. I think it would be wise to change the
pitivi video editor with the kdenlive instead. I know this would require
more disk space, but kdenlive has become a very stable a feature rich
editor. I have tried pitivi, and it has a nasty habit to crash almost
instantly.

Hope you can use my inputs.

Best regards