Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant
David Wolinsky wrote (18 Dec 2013 17:19:53 GMT) :
> Done and done
> https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6514

Thank you!

This patch does not apply on current Tails Git, so I guess it depends
on your other patch (#6221) to be applied first. I've marked it as
such in Redmine, feel free to correct me. Please reassign to me for
review once #6221 is sorted out.

Oh, by the way, do you need a Tails Git repository, so that you can
submit branches instead of attached patches in the future? We can
easily provide this. If you wish so, please send an OpenPGP signed
request to tails-sysadmins@???, with your SSH public key
attached, stating what repository you need.