Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant

Autore: David Wolinsky
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant
What's your preferred method? Shall we just hack the keys into the git repo
for now until the maintainer of the box has a chance to update it?

As soon as we can get rid of these issues, I'm going to dive into getting
Tails working with KVM and LXC per our WiNoN discussion.

David