Re: [Tails-dev] Installed Tails using Tails Installer: USB s…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Installed Tails using Tails Installer: USB stick does not boot
Andreas Kuckartz:
> I installed Tails 0.22 using Tails Installer. But the USB stick does not
> boot. It
>
> I never used the Tails Installer of older Tails versions.
>
> Booting is no problem from the same USB stick when Tails is installed on
> it using the isohybrid+dd method of installation.

Hi Andreas,

Unfortunately we can't help you, because your description doesn't
include enough information.

Please read our bug reporting instructions at
https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/bug_reporting/tails_does_not_start/

And also, could you move this thread to our support channels? Either
tails-support@??? for a public list otherwise tails@??? is
fine as well. That way we reduce the noise on tails-dev@??? which
is meant for development issues.