[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/use-our-own-sqlite

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/use-our-own-sqlite
Hi,

Mike Homey has made his last Iceweasel package use some in-tree
libraries instead of the system one, and hence has removed some of
these libraries from mozilla.d.n's squeeze-backports repository.

Too bad we need these libraries at ISO build time. So, I've imported
the .deb's we need (sqlite, nss, nspr) into our own APT repository.
This will be useless once we base our own Iceweasel on the last
official one that was out today (WIP), but this fixes the Tails ISO
build for the time being.

Please review'n'merge bugfix/use-our-own-sqlite (sic) into stable,
devel and experimental. I've not done a full build yet, but at least
it goes further than the stage at which it used to fail.