Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr][review] Please translate 0.22 release …

Author: Matsa
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr][review] Please translate 0.22 release notes, 0.21 security announce, etc.
Le Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:07:39 +0100,
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> please translate:
>
> * wiki/src/news/version_0.22.*.po
> * wiki/src/security/Numerous_security_holes_in_0.21.*.po
> * wiki/src/support/known_issues.*.po
> * wiki/src/news/test_incremental_upgrades.*.po
>
> These translations shall be based on the master branch.

Most part was translated in a dedicated branch
(matsa/french-translations-for-0.22), as requested.

I just realised that this branch is based on matsa/master, instead of
origin/master. If it's necesary, I can try to cherry-pick the
relevant commits by myself, and try to collect them in a new branch.

If there is a point release before January 21, can you tell me the
dead line to get the translations included?

I pinged another potential reviewer, but no answer so far.

Thanks and cheers