Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations, take two, please review
Hi,

winterfairy@??? wrote (07 Dec 2013 17:02:43 GMT) :
> Done in the same branch :)

Tested on a few repos, works fine for me. Congrats!

Merged into devel. I would have merged into testing too, if the branch
wasn't branched off devel. Will be in 0.23 instead of 0.22.1, no
big deal.

Will you create the two tickets for the remaining repos (IUK and
perl5lib), blocked respectively by #6450 and #6459, or should I?

>> ... why the need to use "eval" here? [...]

> The reasons for the eval uses is because that is the proper way to execute
> a shell command stored in a variable [1], which is what we do in these
> cases.

[...]
> Same for the git commands, the double-quotes in
> $GIT_IN_TOR_TRANSLATION_DIR are not interpreted correctly unless run in
> eval.

Thanks for the explanation :)