Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations…

Author: winterfairy
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations, take two, please review
winterfairy wrote:
> intrigeri wrote:
>> It does look good, but I must say the intense code duplication makes
>> me wonder if we shouldn't instead add one single script to the Tails
>> main repository, make it take the relevant parameters [...]
>>
>> What do you think?

> Maybe. I cannot see whether this would work any good or not, but I got
> interested, so I will try to put together such a script soon so we can
> compare.

See my tails repository, branch "import-translations-extern".
It includes the required updates to the release process documentation too.

This works good too, and is without the code duplication.
So merge this one if you like this one better.

In my whisperback repository, branch "import-translations-extern",
there is a commit that belong to these changes.