Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations, take two, please review
winterfairy@??? wrote (04 Dec 2013 13:07:41 GMT) :
> Besides IUK and perl5lib for which Transifex resources still does not
> exist, I believe I have resolved ticket #6207:

> See branch "import-translations" in the following repositories (all based
> on respective "master" branch):
> - winterfairy/greeter
> - winterfairy/persistence-setup
> - winterfairy/liveusb-creator
> - winterfairy/whisperback

I had a quick look at two of those.

It does look good, but I must say the intense code duplication makes
me wonder if we shouldn't instead add one single script to the Tails
main repository, make it take the relevant parameters (at least the
branch name in the translations repo) and document how to call it in
each bundled software's release process.

What do you think?

> I also updated the release process documentation, see branch
> "import-translations-doc" in my tails repository (based on "devel"
> branch).

... and you get bonus points!