[Cm-cagliari] Part-Time employment, Potential Employee

Author: robreen
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] Part-Time employment, Potential Employee
Hello Dear Candidate,

Based on your CV that we received from a staffing agency, you might be a good fit for this job opportunity.

My name is %fl_name%. I represent our company. We are expanding our payment processing position by accepting applicants with different backgrounds and we believe you have the potential to be an excellent match for this position.

We are seeking for goal-oriented candidates like you. Your earnings after first year with advances and bonuses could range from GBP 45,000 to GBP 75,000. You don't need any extra skills or experience. The on-line training is provided to assist you in maximizing your earning potential.

If your are motivated to build a new career and significant lifestyle over the next 4-5 years we can offer you a home-based position of Financial Support Agent.

Our position offers training, support and a pay scale equal to entry level position requiring 40 hours per week. If you are interested in this job with our Company and would like to learn more regarding this employment offer, please send an e-mail to: bestukjob@???, with your contact information and a phone number to reach you at.

Our representative will contact you from our corporate e-mail domain within the next 2 business days.

To expedite the communication process, please fill in the required information below:

---FORM---FORM---FORM---
Country of residence:______________________
Preferred call time:_____________________
---FORM---FORM---FORM---