Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations…

Author: winterfairy
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Scripts for importing Transifex translations, please review
intrigeri wrote:
> winterfairy wrote:
>> For the other repositories: The bug says something about Makefile targets,
>> but it is okay that it is a script, right? And that the user must manually
>> invoke the script to pull translations, just like in the tails repo right
>> now?
>
> I think it's a very good first step.

Do you think it is enough to resolve the ticket (#6207)?

> For the Perl software, I'll
> probably integrate running this script into the automated Dist::Zilla
> release workflow, but I guess it's fine to require the person doing
> the release to run an additional command here and there.

It is easier for me to just add the script (and adjust it for this
repository and po-style). If that is enough to resolve the ticket, I will
not spend much work on trying to integrate it with any automated release
workflows, unless it is somewhat obvious to me how to integrate it.